- The school follows CBSE curriculum & NCERT BOOKS are followed.
- Montessori Studies for Kindergarden level 1 & 2.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The school strictly implements no homework policy for classes 1 & 2.
- Grading system is followed in all examinations (CCE Methodology).
- 2 Semester pattern, with examinations in the month of September and March.
- BPS is tied with TATA Interactive Services (TIS), providing state of the art multimedia enhanced coaching and thereby inculcating "See and learn" methodology.
- It makes learning very effective and makes it "ease" for the young minds to grasp the contents and they are exposed to visualize and explore the resources worldwide.
The subjects offered for :
Montessori Level 1:
- English, Number work, Languages, Rhymes, Good habits and Games.
- English, Number work, Art, Languages, Good habits, Games & Environmental studies
- As per CBSE curriculum.
- Languages, Mathematics, Science, Humanities, Work Experience, Physical Education & Value education, Computer Science & General Knowledge.
- Extra & Co- curricular activities and CLUBS are part of the education system.
- To promote computer education and training, the school offers computer awareness courses as part of their education for all classes.
In order to enable a healthy competition among the kids, the entire school kids are divided into 4 house wise - groups as follows:
- Alpha, Beta, Gamma & Omega.
- 9 am to 3 pm (Weekdays) [8.50 am - Assembly]
- Weekend Activities on Saturdays(Tentative Timings)
- Second Saturday - Holiday
- Govt. Holidays & Other Holidays- will be informed in prior.
- Monday - VIOLET UNIFORM
- Tuesday - HOUSE UNIFORMS
- Wednesday - BLAZER UNIFORM
- Thursday - TRACK SUIT UNIFORM
- Friday - VIOLET UNIFORM
- Saturdays - As per instruction.
- Parents/Guardians seeking admission for their kids should obtain the application form and prospectus for registration from the school office by paying Rs. 150/- or a DD in the name of Benglen Public School.
- If you wish to apply online, do apply via "online admission form" & await further instructions to come for a direct interview. Also, you may pay the registration fee of Rs. 250/- (within India) and Rs. 400/- for international kids & NRI. (Note: Both parents should accompany the Kid at the time of admission along with all the original & Xerox credentials)
- The school authorities believe in the composition of classes that can efficiently managed with individual attention effectively given. The minimum age criteria for admission to the Montessori Level 1 is 3 1/2 years.
- An entrance test is conducted and qualifying kids will be admitted into the classes for which they are found fit.
- They are required to produce their birth certificate, address proof (ration card or passport copy or aadhar card), 2 nos of passport size photos and the Transfer certificate from the previous school during the time of registration.
- In order to ensure that each kid receives its fair share of individual attention, the enrolment in each class is limited to 20. Staff - Student ratio is 1 : 20.
"Learn as much as you can when you are young, since life becomes too busy later"- Dana Stewart Scott
ENROLLMENT OF THE STUDENTS
ClassSectionNo of Student
ClassSectionNo of Student